Rug Cleaning Process
- Pick up – Our rug cleaning process begins when we pick up your area rug. we do an onsite inspection of your rugs to make sure the rug isn’t damaged.
- Full inspection and testing – Once the rug is back at our rug cleaning studios we will do a full inspection of your rug and test the rug to make sure it will not bleed during the cleaning process.
- Pre treatment – Prior to the full cleaning we pre treat the spots and stains on your rug with the appropriate cleaning solution to fully remove the spots and stains from your area rug.
- Deep submersion pit – The deep submersion cleaning pit is filled with water and your rug is placed in the water.
- Area rug cleaning – We cleaning solution is applied to your rug and we clean both sides of your rug for maximum removal of all of the dirt, dust, spots and stains.
- Rinsing – Just like when you wash your clothes we rinse your rug with clean water to be sure all of the cleaning solutions and dirt are fully removed from your are rug.
- Drying – your rug is placed on flat air dryer where air is pushed up through your rug and then your area rug is hung on one of our drying racks to complete the drying process.
- Post inspection – During the post inspection our team will look over your area rug and make sure all of the spot were fully removed and roll your rug up for it’s safe return to your home.
- Delivery – We will deliver your rug back to your home clean, dry and looking like new!